Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Latest News and Sunday's Weight Check

I lost another 2 lbs this past week. That makes 5 lbs in 2 weeks, which I'm pretty happy about. This week my wife and I are fasting. Normally in the past this is a pretty hellish experience for me, but not this time. We are on day 2 and things are going really well. I'm hungry but it's not crushing me emotionally like it usually does. I feel light and sort of happy. The really cool thing is that we are doing this together. My wife and I are working together to support each other in this. It feels like exactly the right thing to do at this time.

Another thing is that my wife and I worked out a lot of that stuff I talked about before. It's strange and funny how things like that happen. We didn't even really have to discuss all that much. It just took a little effort and a little expression on both of our parts to see where each other was coming from then go from there. I'm pretty happy about it.

Ok time for another juice!

No comments: